Wanda’s playfulness mirrors the playfulness she encourages in making changes — ‘Just try it, see what happens, experiment!’ is the attitude she encourages. — Finally Content, East Bay
“I never realized that it was possible to be held back by so many old habits and perspectives. Thanks also for helping me value myself so that now I can place a value on my work.” — M.K., social worker turned artist
Coaching helps you clear the weeds and prune the old growth so the sun can shine on who you really are and what you really want.
“I knew I needed someone to help me ‘do’ life better. And for me, doing is key — doing more about and thinking less about my problems — is the way for me. Wanda helped me see that, play with it and made it fun!
“Wanda’s playfulness mirrors the playfulness she encourages in making changes — ‘Just try it, see what happens, experiment!’ is the attitude she encourages.
“This makes it far easier to ‘ease’ into new ways of being instead of ‘making a commitment to change’ (a scary prospect for anyone who is in the slightest commitment-phobic).
“Most of all, through experimenting, I have really come to believe what part of me has known all along — that when I take time and effort to make myself happy, the benefit goes far beyond myself! Thank you Wanda!” — Finally Content, East Bay
- Start living, loving and working from your strengths and uniqueness.
- Become clear about who you are and what you want.
- Live with intention and in choice.
- Create the life, the relationships, the success you want.
- Love your life!
Coaching For Business
“I have benefited from the coaching engaged in with Wanda Hennig and I believe the company has benefited as well. Having her support has helped me develop my confidence as a manager. I asked my staff for feedback recently and was gratified to see how morale and enthusiasm have improved.” — B.M., executive editor, Berkeley publishing company.
Business Coaching has become the strategic tool of choice for many successful executives and managers.
Unique attributes Wanda Hennig brings to her business clients:
- A global perspective, having worked extensively in South Africa before relocating to the United States.
- Direct corporate and nonprofit experience.
- Twenty-plus years in media and communications.
- Significant direct management and leadership experience.
- Familiarity working with dysfunctional bosses and coping with retrenchments and layoffs.
Why delay when you can begin today?
- Increase your self-confidence and shine
- Become a better leader
- Effectively manage stress and time
- Learn to communicate better
- Live with more balance
- Get more of what you want at work and at home
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” — Nelson Mandela.