Home » Blogging and Vlogging, Social Media Plus
Six Steps to Vlogging Success
Submitted by Wanda Hennig on October 28, 2009 – 4:33 pm
From Beast Bloggers Camp, Tech Liminal, Oakland, October 24, 2009
Six-step process to shooting your own video — from Nava Bromberger (presenting with Zennie62 Abraham)
- Choose topic. An event. Opinion. You might have an idea. Confirm its hot by going to yahoo top searches, or google. Camera plus opinion and do it.
- Research keywords. Depending on what words you choose, your post will be found more often. See what variations of the keywords are hot to tag your posts.
- Create content using video. A case study with a client. A how-to video. Interviews are great. Buy a Flip camera. Jingproject.com will let you create a project of anything on your desktop or site. And laptops have cameras.
- Distribute. Widest exposure: Tubemogul. Get an account. It distributes to all video sites. Create a rich profile on You Tube. Take the embed code and put it on your own blog plus any other.
- Publish it to your own blog.
Hi, I am the Marketing Director at HeySpread.
Thanks for this good article.
That is true, Tubemogul is a good service.
But you should really have a look at HeySpread for Professional Video Analytics and Video Distribution – http://bit.ly/4Kxy9. Far cheaper, with exclusive features such as YouClone (copy/paste your YouTube videos to any other platform automatically and in one shot), powerful and user-friendly interface, REST API for an easy and fast white label integration.